Element Scape

Hello, and welcome to the Element Scape forums. We are glad you have stopped by. Please take the time to register. If you have an already existing account. Please log-in. Thanks for your time. Please take the time to vote, and chat with our friendly community. We have updates every week. And take ALL suggestions. Have fun!

-All the best
-Element Scape
-Staff/Faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Element Scape

Hello, and welcome to the Element Scape forums. We are glad you have stopped by. Please take the time to register. If you have an already existing account. Please log-in. Thanks for your time. Please take the time to vote, and chat with our friendly community. We have updates every week. And take ALL suggestions. Have fun!

-All the best
-Element Scape
-Staff/Faculty

Element Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element Scape Forums. For all your Element Scape needs.

Hello users, welcome to the official Element Scape forums. Please be active, and vote. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Player of the Week

UNKNOWN!

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 86 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 pm

Latest topics

» I'm probably gonna quit =(
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm by pure ownage

» Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm by Dead

» lildude783 diluted one of you guys read!
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 pm by lildude783

» READ THIS NOW!
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 am by alpha nokia

» SURPRISING UPDATE POSSIBLY?
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:53 pm by lildude783

» Ideas For Custom items post here we need ideas to make this server better
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm by lildude783

» R.I.P. SL the #1
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:19 pm by lildude783

» Server DOWNTIME **- 9:49 (7/22/09) **-
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm by lildude783

» Lildudez Weapons, Armour, Shields, etc...
sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm by lildude783

3 posters

sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol

cloudstrife
    cloudstrife

Elemental pts. : 27
    Elemental rep. : -1

sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol Empty sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol

Post by cloudstrife Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:53 pm

if you need help in game add me its going to be cloudstrife so just add me and tell me if you need somthin ill keep my friends list on for everyone gl when you start
    richdude59
    Admin
    Admin

Elemental pts. : 28
    Elemental rep. : -2

sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol Empty Re: sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol

Post by richdude59 Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 pm

nice to meat u im richdude59 hope 2 c u ingame
    TopGlitch
    TopGlitch
    Admin
    Admin

Elemental pts. : 67
    Elemental rep. : 0

sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol Empty Re: sup ppl its cloudstrife here i can help you if you need somthin not everything tho lol

Post by TopGlitch Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:50 am

wazzup hope to c u around

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:37 am