Element Scape

Hello, and welcome to the Element Scape forums. We are glad you have stopped by. Please take the time to register. If you have an already existing account. Please log-in. Thanks for your time. Please take the time to vote, and chat with our friendly community. We have updates every week. And take ALL suggestions. Have fun!

-All the best
-Element Scape
-Staff/Faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Element Scape

Hello, and welcome to the Element Scape forums. We are glad you have stopped by. Please take the time to register. If you have an already existing account. Please log-in. Thanks for your time. Please take the time to vote, and chat with our friendly community. We have updates every week. And take ALL suggestions. Have fun!

-All the best
-Element Scape
-Staff/Faculty

Element Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element Scape Forums. For all your Element Scape needs.

Hello users, welcome to the official Element Scape forums. Please be active, and vote. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Player of the Week

UNKNOWN!

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 86 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 pm

Latest topics

» I'm probably gonna quit =(
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm by pure ownage

» Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm by Dead

» lildude783 diluted one of you guys read!
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 pm by lildude783

» READ THIS NOW!
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 am by alpha nokia

» SURPRISING UPDATE POSSIBLY?
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:53 pm by lildude783

» Ideas For Custom items post here we need ideas to make this server better
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm by lildude783

» R.I.P. SL the #1
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:19 pm by lildude783

» Server DOWNTIME **- 9:49 (7/22/09) **-
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm by lildude783

» Lildudez Weapons, Armour, Shields, etc...
Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm by lildude783

Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD

Dead

Elemental pts. : 3
    Elemental rep. : 0

Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD Empty Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD

Post by Dead Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

hi there im dead as u can see i was demoted a couple time for no reason currently i am the worlds strongest admin DEAD Evil or Very Mad lol! ya im very friendly add me ingame and we can talk

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 am