Element Scape

Hello, and welcome to the Element Scape forums. We are glad you have stopped by. Please take the time to register. If you have an already existing account. Please log-in. Thanks for your time. Please take the time to vote, and chat with our friendly community. We have updates every week. And take ALL suggestions. Have fun!

-All the best
-Element Scape
-Staff/Faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Element Scape

Hello, and welcome to the Element Scape forums. We are glad you have stopped by. Please take the time to register. If you have an already existing account. Please log-in. Thanks for your time. Please take the time to vote, and chat with our friendly community. We have updates every week. And take ALL suggestions. Have fun!

-All the best
-Element Scape
-Staff/Faculty

Element Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element Scape Forums. For all your Element Scape needs.

Hello users, welcome to the official Element Scape forums. Please be active, and vote. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Player of the Week

UNKNOWN!

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 86 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 pm

Latest topics

» I'm probably gonna quit =(
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm by pure ownage

» Sup all its your fellow deadly friend DEAD
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm by Dead

» lildude783 diluted one of you guys read!
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 pm by lildude783

» READ THIS NOW!
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 am by alpha nokia

» SURPRISING UPDATE POSSIBLY?
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:53 pm by lildude783

» Ideas For Custom items post here we need ideas to make this server better
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm by lildude783

» R.I.P. SL the #1
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:19 pm by lildude783

» Server DOWNTIME **- 9:49 (7/22/09) **-
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm by lildude783

» Lildudez Weapons, Armour, Shields, etc...
New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm by lildude783

4 posters

New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat

brian987987
    brian987987
    Owner
    Owner

Elemental pts. : 98
    Elemental rep. : 0

New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat Empty New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat

Post by brian987987 Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:00 pm

You looking for a good clan to join for clan wars. Looking for the best of the best clans to join and crush clan wars. Do you think you deserve to be part of the powerfull clan of clan wars and deserve to be with the best of the best. Well guess what you came to the right place and if you are thinking you deserve to be part of the best of the best clan wars army you might want to double check if you are worthy enough to be with the best of the best and to people who are not ready to be part of my clan yet keep training and dont try to join my clan without requiremnts cause i will have people checking if you have the requiremnts and if you dont i will keep you blocked from my clan wars team for a very long time and rember it wont be easy to be part of my clan but if you do i give you congrats. Now here are the requiremnts below

Requirements
    1. Attack level must be 140 or above
    2. Strenth level must be 190 i think strength is the most important if you dont have you will not be able to be part of my clan untill so.
    3. Defence must be 150 or up i dont think defence is that important but you still need high defence so you could weild great bonuses and armor.
    4. Range will need to be 135 or up im not crazy about range but i still want you to have 80 or up range just incase if you have 80 or up range and 70 def i will recruit you still but those are the only cutbacks for lower levels.
    5. Mage must be 170 or up i need good magers and if you are any of you are welcomed with 96 mage and 99 def.
    6. YOU MUST HAVE 200 HITPOINTS OR MORE OR I WILL NOT RECRUIT YOU!!!

If you are reading this and you are saying im nuts you are right i am nuts and if you dont have these requirements or dont have the cutbacks for lower levels with range or mage i will not recruit you and always respect the higher ranks in clan or anyone else and if you dont i will kick you out of clan even though you have requiremnts.

ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR HELP WITH CLAN RECRUITMENT AND ORGANIZING OUR PLAYERS IN EACH BATTLE

FOR GENERAL IN CLAN YOU MUST BE MOD OR UP OR have all the requirements and i must trust you before i give out ranks in my clan.
    For anything lower same thing except these ranks will be given out to staff member i dont trust as much as the generals in my clan or players with all requiremnts and dont trust as much as gnerals in my clan and i will decide the ranks. THE GENERALS AND OTHER RANKS WILL JUST RECRUIT PEOPLE AND SEE IF THEY HAVE REQUIREMENTS. YOU MUST APPLY HERE ON FORUMS TO GET A GENERAL RANK OR ANY OTHER RANK IN MY CLAN OR YOU COULD APPLY INGAME TO ONE OF MY GENERALS TO BE PART OF MY CLAN WARS TEAM.

Last edited by Brian987987 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix the requirements)
    cloudstrife
    cloudstrife

Elemental pts. : 27
    Elemental rep. : -1

New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat Empty ill join if i get lvls

Post by cloudstrife Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:09 pm

ill join if i get lvls yall ill help recuit when sever starts also
    Khan
    Khan
    Mod
    Mod

Elemental pts. : 38
    Elemental rep. : 5

New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat Empty Re: New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat

Post by Khan Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Brian, i know ull make the right decision in recruiting me Wink
    brian987987
    brian987987
    Owner
    Owner

New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat Empty Re: New clan recruitment for somfb clan chat

Post by brian987987 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:43 am

Khan you are now co owner in my clan chat remember that. Cloud for now you will be a private ok this is the only person that i am making cutbacks for.
    Khan
    Khan
    Mod
    Mod

Elemental pts. : 38
    Elemental rep. : 5

Post by Khan Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 am

ooo yeaaa baby, co owner Smile we gonna kick some serious ass lol
    mitch
    mitch

Elemental pts. : 21
    Elemental rep. : 3

Post by mitch Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 am

hey brain i guess i will join your clan =p
    brian987987
    brian987987
    Owner
    Owner

Post by brian987987 Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am

Lol mitch you deffinitly general then
    mitch
    mitch

Elemental pts. : 21
    Elemental rep. : 3

Post by mitch Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:06 am

ha ok thanks bra

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am